THE HIGHLANDS TOUR
A stroll through the picturesque landscape, full of Guatemalan Highlands, colorful and culture,
- The Church built by the conquerors in Salcaja in 1524, for that reason his virgin is called “the Conqueror”.
- ”Las Fuentes Georginas” The hot springs of volcanic origin.
- The indigenous villages of Zunil and Almolonga, where you can see where the best vegetables are growinng in Central America.
- The city of Quetzaltenango with Colonial architecture.
- San Andres Xecul, with its unique church, simulating the huipil of town in its facade
- You can visit the market of San Francisco el Alto if you do the tour on Friday, single market by selling all sorts of Animals.
The price is:
$ .40.00 (Q.300.00) per person.
The minimum of people to do the tour are 4.
TOUR OF THE LAKE ATITLAN
Visiting San Juan la laguna, San Pedro la Laguna and Santiago Atitlán